Okay, so I know that I already had a post up today but I saw this Link Up about how hard it is to really show just how quirky we can be and sharing that with our blog audience. And of course, I just had to join in on the fun.
So, here are some things that you probably don’t know about me!
- I grew up in a castle. It’s true. (And yes, I realize that if you’re a family member reading this that you do already know this about me.)
- I have visited Disneyland almost every year since I was just a tiny baby. That makes… about 29 trips to Disneyland. Yes.
- I have been a part of a roleplaying game group on twitter since 2009. If you don’t know what roleplaying is, this is actually a pretty accurate visual aid:
- I’m a very picky eater. While I’m not exactly vegan, I identify with this way of eating the most even though I will sometimes eat cheese, poultry or fish. I’m extremely selective about chicken and turkey that I will eat and I never eat fast food. Ever. And yes, Subway and Chipotle are fast food. Don’t try to argue.
- I love to read and I have hundreds of books saved on my iPad that I’m planning to read at some future time. I even have them organized in a specific order that I want to read them. I’m currently reading A Storm of Swords, Ulysses, Lord Jim, Anna Karenina and The Metamorphoses of Ovid.
- Ulysses is an incredibly difficult read and I only understand about 50% of what I’ve just read most of the time. I’m currently on page 780 of 2119 (e-book version)
- I have tried and failed at a few different business ideas and this is my third attempt at blogging. (It’s going much better this time around. *fingers crossed*)
- I have a very hard time getting rid of anything. I can blame my parents for that one, right? But I am trying to work on it…
- The best friends I’ve made, I have never met in person. We only talk online. But we “talk” most every day.
- I currently own 12 boxes of Crayola crayons. (And that doesn’t include the markers or colored pencils.)
- I have 2,410 songs in my iTunes library ranging from Classical to Rap and everything in between. It’s always a challenge to say what my favorite type of music or favorite song is, but if I had to choose just one group, it would be The Beatles.
What are some things I probably don’t know about you?