There are a lot of things that I don’t know, but these are 5 things I know for sure.
- Even though the iPhone 6 takes pretty amazing pictures, a real camera would give me much higher quality photos to post here.
- Never use your bare hands to pick up something that you just took out of the oven.
- It takes time to build anything. Be it a house, a computer, a car engine, a business or a blog, it takes time and you can’t rush it if you want to be happy with the results.
- You should always tell people when you love them or appreciate them, when they inspire you or make you happy. These are things we all need to hear and you never know when just hearing something so simple and heartfelt can make someone’s day.
- There is no way I can possibly manage all 13 twitter accounts I currently have saved on my phone.
Just file me under ‘work in progress’. And hopefully, if I’m ever somewhere and the building is on fire I will remember to exit before tweeting about it. Time to get started on the next 5 things. 😉