Another edition of 10 Cute Things Under $10 has been long overdue and I hope you enjoy the picks I’ve made for this late fall/holiday edition!
*This post contains affiliate links which help me keep my blog up and running. You can check out my disclosure policy for more details.
1. Burt’s Bees Kissable Color – Warm Collection – I love Burt’s Bees tinted lip balms and this set would make a great gift!
2. Thick Patterned Boot Socks – Thick socks are a must in cold weather and who can resist this fun fair isle pattern?
3. Flipside Reversible Dishwasher Sign – What a cute way to remember whether the dishes in the washer are clean!
4. Pinecone Owl Ornament – I might be a little obsessed with cute owl things. But look how cute this ornament is!
5. Tommy Hilfiger Gifts Collection Travel Mug – A plaid thermos makes a great accessory this time of year!
6. Holiday Lane Gingerbread Cookie Sheet 2015 Dated Ornament – Cute dated ornaments are always special for remembering the holidays year after year.
7. What Would Jane Do? – This is a cute little book of Jane Austen quotes, and who doesn’t need one of those?
8. Molly Hatch Umbrella Ring Dish – What an adorable way to keep rings safe from getting lost when you take them off!
9. Lily & Val ‘Celebrate’ Note Card – A chalkboard styled note card. Because cute. And celebrations.
10. BP. Embellished Bobby Pins (3-Pack) – These little hair pins add just a bit of festive sparkle to any hairstyle.