A Few Weird Things and A Few Not So Weird Things That Make Me Happy
- Making lists. Seriously. I know it’s weird.
- Fresh crayons. Yes, I’m in my 30s. So what?
- Looking at paint samples and choosing paint colors for houses or new projects. I could look at color samples for endless amounts of time.
- The smell of cinnamon or vanilla. Not just for edibles and scented candles. I love perfumes with these scents too.
- Crayola’s Bold marker set. The colors on my blog are actually picked right from those colors too.
- A brand new notebook. It can even just be one of those plain Mead lined paper notebooks. Doesn’t matter.
- Anything Owls. Owl patterns, owl knickknacks, owl jewelry, etc. Also, real owls or book owls. Hedwig <3
- Anything Pineapples. Edible or non. Pineapples seem to be everywhere this season and I love it. Yes, I am a fan of delicious flavor. #PsychFTW
- Vintage cookbooks and magazines. The older the better, obviously. I love seeing how different things were compared to now. It’s like a mini trip back in time.
- Disneyland and anything Disneyland or Disney World related. I love Disney art, T-shirts, memorabilia, etc.
- Arranging things in alphabetical, chronological, or color order. My crayons, colored pencils, or markers MUST be in rainbow order when I use them. I always do that first, before I can start working on something. I like to do this with other things too, like my nail polishes, makeup, and clothes in my closet. I like my books in alphabetical or chronological order. I also arrange my itunes music in chronological order by the year songs were released. Most of the time, I even listen to them in order too.
- Color Palettes. I love seasonal color analysis because of all the different color palettes. I also love looking at different palettes, whether they’re makeup palettes, paint palettes, digital color palettes and their hexidecimal codes. I also love this list of Crayola crayon colors and their codes for making things online. Endless possibilities.
I recently started an Etsy Store where I began by making unique wedding and prom garters and headbands. Steampunk, Disney, Harry Potter House colors, etc. And now I’ve started making digital art that I’m selling in my shop too. I only have about 60 listings so far, but I’m adding more stuff everyday, so be sure to check it out! I greatly appreciate any visits, likes, favorites, etc.
Please let me know if there’s anything you’d really like to see in my Etsy store because I’m hoping to add a lot more in the upcoming weeks! And I’d love to hear about what different or weird things make you happy too. You can tell me in the comments if you want. 🙂