The Autumn color palette is warm and rich.
To help you determine your personal color palette, refer to this post which includes a handy flowchart to eliminate guessing!
- If you are an Autumn that means you have a warm skin tone and hair that is typically darker than medium brown.
- You have a lot of depth to your coloring with golden undertones including a warm undertone to your skin. You may have peachy skin, which is a warm type of pink.
- You have a deep, earth tone quality to your eye color such as black-brown, deep to medium brown, bright brown, deep green, light to dark hazel, dark blue, mixed blue and green eyes with gray or/and yellow in them.
- In general, your coloring is low in contrast but not as delicate as Spring and Summer. Some Autumns have a high contrast coloring but not as vivid as a Winter.
- A light, muted but rich coloring which appears mousy and a mix of both cool and warm tone might make you look neutral. But you still have some depth of color with an overall deep and warm look.
Some examples of celebs who are Autumns:
Autumns will want to soft pastels and dusty tones which will appear drab on you, leaving you looking washed out.