The Spring color palette is warm and fresh.
To help you determine your personal color palette, refer to this post which includes a handy flowchart to eliminate guessing!
- If you are a Spring that means you have a low level of contrast between your hair, skin and eye color. However you could also have dark hair and pale skin with light, clear eyes.
- As a Spring, you have a clear, warm and golden undertone to your coloring. If your skin appears pink, it’s more of a peachy, warm pink.
- You have earthy and bright tonal qualities to your eyes, ranging from turquoise blue to hazel and sparkly light brown.
- Your hair is somewhere between dark to medium brown, coppery red, strawberry, deep golden and light blonde. If your hair is dark it most likely has golden or reddish highlights.
- If you’re a woman of color with dark hair, you probably have clear and lighter eyes than what’s typical in your ethnicity (Turquoise blue, green, topaz, light brown, hazel)
- Your coloring is generally warm but bright. The majority of red-heads fall within this season because of the dominant warm, red hair color.
Some examples of celebs who are Springs:
Springs will want to avoid dark, dusty, cool colors which will overpower your naturally warm and fresh tones, leaving you looking washed out. However, springs with the darkest hair can look stunning in black.
The Autumn palette is coming up next!