I’m currently working on a series of upcoming posts that I’m really excited about and in the meantime I thought I’d share just a little something for fun. My top 5 guilty pleasures. Because my simple pleasures post was a lot of fun and let’s face it, we all have plenty of guilty pleasures, or at least I do…
- Ordering dessert in a restaurant. This is one of those things that is entirely indulgent and I know that I shouldn’t do (unless I’m eating in a vegan restaurant in Berkeley) because I know that these desserts are loaded with all kinds of things I shouldn’t be eating. But. Sometimes I just have to. Because yum.
- Binge watching an entire season or series of a show on Netflix in a matter of days. You know those lazy days or late nights where you sit in front of the TV and watch episode after episode of an addicting show until there are no more left to watch? There’s something so satisfying about being able to watch a show and immediately start the next one so there’s no anxious waiting until next week to see what happens after that cliff hanger.
- Napping. I’ve been really bad with this lately. But winter makes me feel so tired. Curling up under a blanket and falling asleep is too comforting.
- Cheese. No matter what I do, I can’t seem to give up eating cheese. I know there are so many reasons I shouldn’t eat it but it’s way too good and really, nothing comes close to replacing it. Everything in moderation, right?
- Online shopping. It’s way too easy to spend money online without even realizing how much you’ve spent. And way too exciting when you get the package in the mail that’s like a present to yourself from yourself.
What are some of your guiltiest pleasures?