Take the quiz and discover your fashion personality, then read these tips for your personal style type!
If you’re unsure whether you’re Light, Deep, Warm, Cool, Clear, or Soft, please read this post for tips on that.
Your style is never predictable. Choose colors that clash or blend in a way that no one else would ever try. Experiment with different fabrics and textures to create different effects. Just make sure that you don’t go overboard at work. You can still layer and accessorize to express your unique style in a way that isn’t inappropriate.
- Choose a belt that makes a statement
- Wear a scarf that doesn’t coordinate.
- Add interesting statement jewelry pieces.
Your style is bold and sophisticated. You knock them dead whenever you walk into a room. Make a statement with bold patterns and contrasting colors. Dress up rather than down for special occasions. Just be prepared to tone down your look when necessary.
- Wear statement jewelry pieces, just not all together at once.
- Update your look each season with new shoes or boots.
- Throw on a colorful scarf for interest.
Skirts or dresses paired with a cardigan or feminine jacket are a great look for you. Wearing pretty, matching underwear will make you feel extra beautiful. Chiffon or lace decorated with sequins is perfect for evening.
- Decorative handbags are fun accessories for you.
- Heeled boots or sandals are a perfect look.
- Patterned or textured tights or seamed stockings are great for showing off your legs.
You value quality over quantity, style over fashion. You can wear the most uncomplicated, simple designs and look graceful, not boring. Add different colored tops to your basic jackets for more varied looks.
- A scarf is always great for finishing your look.
- Change your handbag regularly to keep your look up to date.
- A new pair of shoes for each season will also keep your look fresh.
Long skirts will give you freedom of movement and you can still wear them with comfortable boots or shoes. Choose simple, good quality tops over fussy, tailored shirts.
- A handbag with a long shoulder strap is best for you.
- Choose natural materials like shells, wood, or leather for jewelry.
- A long scarf or pashmina is a great addition for wearing over your coat.
Which style and color palette do you identify with most?